Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shiny Snack


I have a friend. We'll call her Claire. She's great! She has great taste in Thai food AND teas, which I normally don't like but they've been alright today, and she also makes Tortellini! She is a fan of T things. Today, together, we won Times Square. We got there in the morning and won a show, and then we went onstage in the show, the show called HAIR! And I nuzzled with the face my friend Theo. Then, we won another show, called EXIT THE KING! And that show was a spectacular and wild ride. We met a boy named Geoff afterward, and we double teamed him and his friend Suze with cameras and sharpies. They were both acting in the show and they were both quite skilled. Suze has a dog, and Geoff has great taste in blazers! Then me and Claire basically went on a rampage, shooting pins at the tires of trucks and shouting expletives at tourists and taking lollipops from toddlers. And it was all very cute, just like my life, check it!



i want to take a ride on your disco stick

No comments: