Sunday, June 7, 2009

Knick Snack




If there are two things I love in this world, they would be Fonts and Knick Knacks. I love collecting both. I also collect different words for "Knick Knacks."

Other Words for Knick Knacks
Oddities
Curios
Bric-a-brac
Antiquities
Baubles
Trinkets
Things
Snacks


Do you know any more? I would love to have them.

As far as fonts go, a job I would really dig is one that would involve professionally choosing fonts for various projects. Like a "Font Artiste." Like, working in an invitation factory, or starting my own letter-press, or working at the part of a publishing company that actually sets the words on the page.

(As you can see, I haven't actually looked into any real font-related jobs. But I enjoy making them up as I go.)

I also love other things, like cheese, and Twin Peaks. But they deserve posts for themselves.

Also, parading in the rain.

No comments: