Friday, June 12, 2009

One Snack



Tonight, I'm seeing an advance screening of Year One. I am really excited about it, but it's not until 6:45. This means I have to forge against the haze and mist-rain alone until then. And on the cheap!

Things I Might Do in the Mean Time, and On The Cheap!

1. Clean my room. I have a lot of papers and gross mist-rain clothes to deal with.
2. Eat. Yesterday I had half a strawberry crepe, some spinach dip, and morsels of other people's various leftovers (pizza, mac and cheese, pad thai, holla!)
3. Paint something ugly.
4. Write more on my Twitter play, or do some Black Canyon revisos.
5. Jog. PSYCHE! But, for serious, around Jackie O's Reservoir with the moms and the business-men and the other overall grownups? Intriguing.
6. Watch my Netflix, which has been The Last King of Scotland for like three weeks now.
7. Go buy more of those Blue Bottles in Queens. This, however, would mean money. Hm.
8. Set up a Twitter account. Is that free?
9. Read that book. The one on my messy desk!
10. Take a nap. I only fell asleep at 6:30!
11. Write a letter to a deserving friend! Maybe I'll draw a name from a hat.
12. Listen to the weird Russian CDs I found in the street!

No comments: