Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Robert Snackinson



Took a stroll through the new-and-improved Washington Square Park today, and what do I see? Hundreds of screaming girls. Then what do I see? A bunch of Robert Pattinson decoys surrounding a trailer. Then what do I see? The actual Robert Pattinson, walking into the Silver Center to film a non-Twilight movie. He was wearing all black, which was funny, because all of his decoys were dressed in plaid button uppy shirts like the picture above. Not a very thorough job, decoys.

I'm totes into Twilight, which is funny cos I don't normally fall in with many fangirl trends. Actually, that's a total lie. In 6th grade, I wrote a letter to Leonardo DiCaprio that was like "I'm sorry you didn't get nominated for the Oscar for Titanic, but you should be happy to know that my whole homeroom class has a crush on you." Then I had all the girls I knew sign it. And the PS was like "I hope you don't get too involved with drugs" because I was fresh out of the D.A.R.E. program. It got sent back to me because I got his address wrong.

pic via Radar

No comments: