Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Snackstreet Boys


This Was Love at First Sight

I Would Sit By My Radio And Wait For This To Come On

This Was My Favorite Part of Middle School Dances


My first Backstreet Boys concert, I originally didn't have tickets to because people camped all night outside of Dillard's and even though we got there at 6 am, the line was already too long. My dad took me to the arena the day of the show and we bought scalped tickets for like hundreds of dollars. We didn't know until we got inside that they were in the handicapped section. This was a fact I was, at the time, oblivious to; the notion of tact in that situation was not really landing in my tiny prepubescent brain. So I was standing and jumping up and down and screaming and dancing wildly and...let's just say my father was probably dying of a shame I was too young and starstruck to understand.

This one's for you, dad.

No comments: