Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To Snack List


I have a lot of things to do. They are all sort of floating around in the ether around my brain, and occasionally I will reach out and catch one! And of course, by writing here, I am putting one or three off for a few minutes more, but what am I if not a glorious and unashamed procrastinator?

Here they are!

1) Pick up my pretty dresses from the tailor. I got some things tailed, including the Classic Freshman Year Dress.

2) Buy a GRE book. And study! I am unofficially taking the test on October 24th!



3) Three weeks to finish my screenplay. It will be so by September 1st!

4) Get ready for Philadelphia this weekend! A city I have never known! And The Prometheans, and writing and swimming and musicking.

5) Learn French again for maybe a new job!

6) See the like 8 shows my friends have in The Fringe!

7) Sort through the FGP Submissions for September! And the coming months.

8) Clean my room and get ready for a. Yael coming back! and b. my cousin Sheena visiting!

9) See one of those Cary Grant Movies at BAM

10) ____________________________________

No comments: