Monday, April 20, 2009

Online JournalSnack


I just rediscovered my OpenDiary from high school. WHOA. It's pretty rough to revisit! Also hilarious!

I have always been a fiend of the online journaling persuasion. I jumped from the OpenDiary (2001-2005? Okay so apparently I wrote an entry or two in college. Woof.) to a blog entitled "It's a Great Day for Baseball," (2002-2006) which still has a URL but for some reason you cannot see any of the backlogged entries. And then I went from that into livejournal (2003-2009), which still very much exists, although I don't write in it very much at all.

I wish I remembered some of those passwords! I want to like bring all of the private and public entries together and bind them into a book to give my hormonal teenage daughter as proof that she's not, nor ever was, the Only One Who Feels This Way.

And No, I will not provide links to you.

(me and my brother circa 2004, eating at P.F. Chang's)

No comments: