Monday, March 29, 2010

SUNSnack



I got a new JOB. Same place, different occupation. So I'm comin into some money. First thing I'm buying? Plane ticket home to see mah first SUNS GAME SINCE the Age of MAJERLE. Hopefully it will be a playoff spot.

Saw a guy in Soho wearing a Suns hat yeserday, made me smile wide

Segue that into this: I left my Famous Hat in a cab or somewhere. It is the hat that my grandma made for me, ze one she asked me if i vahnted it vis puffbahllz or not.

In other otros news, this is legit:



Makes me miss all the desert minstrel parties I would have with my friends in Arizona. (Actualement, I never did that. But maybe in the 48 hours of Suns time, we can make it happen for the first and not the last time. Also, maybe grandma will teach me to knit.)

No comments: