Monday, February 8, 2010

Let's Play Snack Up



2010 has brought on a slew of busyments! From here to there and there to here I flit, with tasks, and work, and rehearsals, and Fresh Ground Pepper and books to read and meetings and a new vegetable cookbook for Christmas, and a new apartment that I live in that needs a bit of painting and some shelves..

Of course, this means I have been HEINOUS about snacking in this new decade. I snack in life! Oh yes, of course. But then I forget to transmit said snackery back to my dear bloggo.

I will give you a smattering of my recent snacking in life, and then we can feel all caught up and ready/able to snack the small things again. So let's get started!




I watched Gone With the Wind for the very first time.




I saw Noel Coward's Brief Encounter at St. Ann's Warehouse and it was my favorite thing.

I finished applications to



Soho Think Tank's Ice Factory





and Elsewhere Collaborative


THIS guy




Hamlet opens in a few weeks!







Fresh Ground Pepper is going strong in its second year. We kicked off the year at Irondale, and last week we had a sweet festivity at Flushnik, where we premiered our brand new website.


Language



I won a contest for free tickets to see Youth in Revolt , which had a whole lotta



in it.



I'm also gonna mack on dis place for free.




I was in the Daily News!

My friends is on dis. I went to me first one of dese. I fell in love with dis song. I got paid to be on dis show. I am reading dis and dis and dis.

And I sleep when I can. And I drink coffee, and plan vacation and more busyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart your posts,mainly because you write as you speak. I feel like we're back at Seattle Espresso chillaxin' & catching up. Thank you for this and for always being your awesome self.